Does not matter if you’re going to school, or trekking, here is a list of essential things that your backpack needs to have.
1. A DiaryWhat’s better than having a companion by your side all the time throughout the journey who will only listen to you? I mean, you won’t need one need one if you have enough friends. I’m just telling you what my backpack has.
2. A PenWhat if you meet someone wayward and you believe in love at first sight, you’re going to have to give him /her your number.
3. A BookAgain of course. The usage of a book is inversely proportional to the amount of friends you have. Make it a point to always have a book with you where ever you go to show people that you can read. It does not matter if it’s a playboy, a book is a book.
4. WaterRemember to carry water in a bottle, since by any other means it is simply awkward and stupid.
5. DeodorantWhy would one not want to smell like fresh strawberries all the time? Deodorant fades away, so maybe try Axe?
6. HeadphonesAwkward situation? Headphones. Fall on the ground chin first? Headphones. Trying to avoid any contact what so ever? Headphones.
7. A PhoneWhat will you plug your headphones into?
8. NapkinsShow how sophisticated you are by wiping your mouth after a full feast. Tell ‘Em how clean you are.
9. MintsStart chewing mints so that you get the perfectly defined jaw line that you deserve. Getting rid of bad breath is so mainstream anyway.
10. Blood PlugsIf aunt Flow is in the house, shove a blood plug in her face. Nose bleeds? Shove another one up there. Someone making a face on when you’re talking about periods show it up their a….