Winter is a season where we love to snuggle up in our blanket, reading a book all day. It’s about lazy afternoons and bonfire nights. It’s also about flaunting the winter clothes with style. For the travel enthusiasts, here are the places in India that you must visit this winter.
1. Backwaters, KeralaKerala is also known as God’s own country. It’s famous for Backwaters. Stay in a houseboat with cool breeze all around you. Try out the local food. If you can do try the freshly caught seafood. It will be an unforgettable experience.
2. Jaisalmer, RajasthanYou get to experience the rich culture and heritage in this place. Go on the camel safari and try camping. The best part is waking up to sunny mornings. You can even visit Udaipur if you have enough time in hand.
3. Gulmarg, Jammu and KashmirGo there to experience snow fall. The freezing wind and the variety of flowers make it a breathtaking view. You have a vast snow cover for skiing as well.
4. Hampi, KarnatakaThe architectural splendours will make you not want to leave this place. The surroundings are serene and won’t make tired due to roaming. You can go around the many temples and have a peaceful time.
5. KanyakumariThe city that never sleeps! Undoubtedly, the best place to experience celebration of all possible kinds. The nightlife is way too good. This place has something to offer to everyone during the new year. Don’t miss visiting the Marine Drive.
India is one of the most sought destinations for winter travel. It has something to offer for everyone. Be it for a lover of snow fall or for someone who wants to escape the chill during winter. Pack your bags and plan a trip for an amazing vacation.