Hectic schedules and burdensome responsibilities! Are they taking over your brain so badly? Do you need a break to calm yourself down? If yes then no option other than travelling can bring you the required peace . As of now you are sure with the idea of travelling so now it's the time to decide the place. How about having an embolden trip to the vales of LADAKH? A roadtrip to Ladakh has been a fantasy of lakhs of people. So go have it!
These are the few reason for why your should enjoy your break time in Ladakh.
BE READY TO SURPRISE YOURSELF-
1. Rekindle your senses with scenic beautyBeautiful imageries of Zanskar and Ladakh mountain ranges will be your companion throughout the trip. Walk beside Pangong Tso, Tso Moriri, Tso Kar, Mirpal Tso and Chagar Tso Lakes.The union formed by the mountains and the lakes will revitalize your mind and soul. Who would expect a desert in white snowy hills? Guess what? Here you would surely find one. The Nubra valley, the highest deserts of the world is in the run for providing an eye popping experience.
2. Buddhism- providing peace to your soulPeople of Ladakh are the followers of Buddhism. The belief has contributed into the formation of great pieces of architecture. The Temples and Monasteries ( Shanti stupa, Likir Monastery, Namgyal monastery, Hemis Monastery) are places famous not only religious purposes but also for tourist attractions. The teachings provided in monasteries give a mesmerizing experience helping you to get a relief from your busy working days.
3. Ladakhi Food- Bon AppettiteBeing a foodie you cannot choose to miss the traditional ladakhi food. The cooking expertise of locals is mind boggling. You cannot resist your tongue from twirling over the yummy food. The food is an extra ordinary combo of ancient spices. Tigmo, Momos, Khambir(traditional bread),Chang, Skyu, Thukpa, Butter tea are a few that will completely make you fall in love with the food enriched with toothsome spices.
YoWangdu Tibetan Culture
4. Vibrant FestivalsA visit to Ladakh during the months of September, October, November and December will be fruitful as one can enjoy the weather of colorful festivals. The traditional music and dance, multi-colored costumes and the flamboyant costumes won't waste a minute to attract you towards the sparkling festivities.The Ladakh festival, Matho Nagrang, Saka Dawa , Losar Hemis Tsechu and Stongday Gustor are some of the festivals that Ladakhis celebrate. The beauty of Ladakh doubles during the celebrations time.
The Better India
5. Tibetan Markets- A hub of the most wanted stuffHEY Shopaholics you have got an amazing spot to shop here in Ladhak. The markets of Ladakh can turn out to be a threat to your pocket as the materials here will surely engulf you into their authenticity and as a result you will end up buying a hell lot of stuff. Things like footwears, antique jewellery and woolens mainly cover the shops. Clothes made out of Pashmina Wool are in great demand over the top. You will get souvenirs at feasible prices. The originality of things is to be trusted on as the stuff turns out to be really good.
Ladakh deserves at least a single trip during your lifetime. Visiting the chilly place will give you an experience which will last forever. So pack your woolens get your tickets done or get your bikes on road, visit the place and cherish the joy of living in a place where the union of lake and mountains will your trip ahead.