It’s a welcome change to see many people opting for adventurous trips now-a-days. Everyone wants to create unique memories. You can be one of those who have never been on a trek but have heard a lot about how wonderful it is. While you are willing to try out trekking you have a million thoughts running in your mind about how challenging it could be and all the other possible negatives. Everything has a first time. Indeed apprehension about first time trekking is normal but it must not force you not to take the plunge at all. There are many treks which are pretty easy for beginners. Here are some of them.
1. Hampta Pass TrekIt connects Lahaul and Kullu valleys. Also, it’s only 4400m. high. So the altitude is nothing to be worried about. The alpine forests, the easy gradient, the magnificent Himalayan range and the beautiful glaciers will make this trek one memorable experience for you. You can even rest and relax while camping around Spiti.
2. Kedarkantha TrekThe best part about this trek is coming back down is as easy as going up. Most people avoid treks only for this reason. This trek takes care of that. Besides, you pass a number of river valleys that offer you picturesque views. Also, the view once you reach the top is gorgeous.
3. Prashar Lake TrekThis trek lies comfortably among the fascinating Himalayan peaks. It dominates the Dhauladhar range. And you will pass dense forests and numerous local villages before you reach the lake. So you can take rest in the villages and get to learn about their culture if you are tired in between the trek.
4. Valley of FlowersIt is undoubtedly one of the best places to visit in the Himalayas. It is a little tiring to get up here but, all your tiredness will sure melt away once you see what a spectacular view lies at the end of the trek.
5. Stok Kangri TrekIt is located amidst the enthralling valleys of Ladakh. This trek will make you accustomed to the Himalayan Mountains. The gorgeous views of Leh, the Zanskar range and Indus natural depression during the entire trek will keep you captivated.
Every trek leads to a dream come true destination. Plan a trek to one of these and have the experience of a lifetime.