Passport is something which one has to carry with himself/herself in order to visit abroad. We Indians get another benefit while travelling abroad. Below are the mentioned 7 countries where Indians can visit without having a Visa. Lets go through some.
1. MacauMacau falls under the special administrative region of China, This is one of the world’s richest cities and is known as “Las Vegas of Asia”. Tourist Visa is not required for the citizens of India upto a stay of 30 days.
2. JordanJordan is a place for all historical buffs. It is an Arab nation which is located on the east bank of the Jordan River. Visa is not required up to a maximum length of stay of 30 days.
3. JamaicaJamica, known as the crown jewel of the Caribbean is a must visit place for all island lovers. The green landscapes, soft sandy beaches and majestic mountains all together makes it a blissful place. Visa is not required for the Indians.
4. FijiSome of the best dives in the Pacific, are available in Fiji. It’s underwater view is simply surreal. It is an archipelago of more than 300 islands. Visa is not required for the Indians, up to a stay of 120 days.
5. NepalNepal is a must visit to enjoy the glory of Himalayas and experiencing various adventurous sports. Here one can thoroughly enjoy the culture too. Visa is not required for the Indians.
6. MaldivesMaldives is famous for all those 1200 beaches which are very much alike. It is one of the luxurious options for all. Visa is not required for Indians up to a stay of 90 days.
7. IndonesiaIndonesia is a beautiful place that has amazing delicacies to indulge. It is famous for the Komodo dragons and dolphins. It is a must visit. Visa is not required for Indians up to a stay of 30 days. It can extended for more 30 days even.
Lets just pick one of the above places for the next vacation. Enjoy the beauty of the countries without thinking about your Visa.