Honeymoon is the best part for a newly wedded couple. It allows them to create the best of memories and cherish them forever. Hence, why not choose the destination wisely? Here are some of the top honeymoon destinations to look upon.
1. ShimlaThe best experiences of Shimla includes snow, mountains, hills, Ice skating, temples, trekking and shopping. So, kindle up the romance in your marriage with the stimulating lore of the Scandal Point. An Ideal honeymoon duration includes 2 to 3 days.
2. ManaliThe best experiences of Manali includes snow, Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal Ranges, Beas River, Paragliding. It is a haven for backpackers, adventure, tourists and honeymooners. The superb views of lofty mountains and the tiny hippy villages offer a perfect setting for a romantic time out..
3. KeralaKerala is one of the best honeymoon destinations of India. The various houseboats are the main attraction of the place. The greenery adds to the beauty of the place.
4. AndamanAndaman is one of the most trending honeymoon places in India. With sunny beaches, secluded islands and so many wonderful activities to keep you busy, that you will wish your holiday never ends. The best time to visit is during October to May.
5. GoaGoa is a destination for all occasions and celebrations. The best experiences over here are beaches, nightlife, shopping, water sports. The best time to visit is during October to January.
6. GangtokThe best part of this destination is to experience the breathtaking sunrise over the horizon of Khangchendzonga while snuggling with your significant other. You can visit the place all year round.
7. AgraThe best experiences of the destination includes, Taj Mahal and the other ancient forts and palaces, Luxury resorts and the Mughal history. The best time to visit is during October to February.
8. JaisalmerIn the heart of the great Thar Desert, a honeymoon in Jaisalmer is a hearty effort. It is even remarked as the ‘Golden City’. The best time to visit is during October to March.
9. UdaipurUdaipur is remarked as the ‘City of Lakes’. It is a wonderful place to spend a royal exotic break together. The best time to visit the city is during the month of October to March. It is famous for palaces and Havelis.
Hence after going through the best of destinations, plan out your honeymoon now !